ASL Aviation Headlines
People / AeroLogic's Ulf Weber moves to ASL Airlines Belgium as CEO
ASL Aviation has appointed Ulf Weber (pictured above) as chief executive of ASL Airlines Belgium ...
Recommends / ASL 737F crashes onto road after overshooting Bergamo runway
An ASL Aviation 737F, operating on behalf of DHL, overshot the runway in Bergamo, Italy ...
Recommends / Quikjet takes to the Indian skies as Sovika eyes cargo opportunities
Quikjet Cargo, the ASL-owned Indian operator, has finally taken to the skies. As reported in ...
Recommends / TNT reports €57m fourth-quarter operating income
Post and Parcel reported on TNT’s fourth-quarter results yesterday, which saw the Dutch express operator ...
News / ASL rebrands its European airlines under a single name and eyes fleet expansion
Four European airlines are to rebrand as one to ensure a strong, single name in ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today