News / ASL takes over TNT's two airlines as FedEx deal completes
TNT’s airlines have now become ASL Airlines Belgium and ASL Airlines Spain, after the express ...
Recommends / Quikjet takes to the Indian skies as Sovika eyes cargo opportunities
Quikjet Cargo, the ASL-owned Indian operator, has finally taken to the skies. As reported in ...
News / ASL Aviation agrees to buy TNT's airlines after FedEx takeover
As expected, ASL Aviation Group is to buy TNT’s airlines, Pan Air and TNT Airways ...
News / Amazon eyes more investment in Europe, but is warned against launching its own air cargo arm
Amazon will push ahead with more investment in its ‘European Fulfilment Network’, creating several thousand ...
Comment / ASL confirms $110m funding for 'growth opportunities' – enough to buy TNT's airlines?
News that ASL Aviation Group has completed a funding round reintroduces the question of whether ...
Recommends / Possible buyer emerges for TNT Express airline activities
There is little surprise here, but it would appear that Irish aviation group ASL has ...
News / ASL bets on India with QuikJet Cargo investment, as it launches freighter service
ASL Aviation, the seven airline-strong group, is betting on air cargo growth in India by ...
News / ASL outlines acquisition plans as TNT and UPS wait on merger
The landscape of Europe’s express market will change dramatically if the EC gives the green ...
Recommends / TNT Express sells airline operations to ASL to secure UPS deal
It’s finally been done. TNT Airways is off to join ASL’s happy band of companies; ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times