News / ATSG thinks big on its future with Amazon and eyes expansion in China
ATSG believes Amazon could need up to 100 aircraft and is planning significant expansion in the ...
News / Amazon moves to Kentucky as its freight and logistics ambitions grow
Amazon is to shift its Prime Air hub from Wilmington, Ohio, home of aircraft supplier ...
Recommends / Amazon set to grow in Wilmington, Ohio
With the spotlight firmly on Wilmington, Ohio, following Amazon’s launch of air cargo operations there, ...
News / Pemco won't fly straight into 767 conversion market after ATSG deal
Pemco will not move into 767 conversions following its acquisition by 767 specialist ATSG. A spokesman ...
News / ATSG buys Pemco as customer Amazon lures more shippers into its distribution net
Amazon and its supplier ATSG appear to be extending their reach into transport, with the news ...
Comment / Analysis: ATSG chases growth and has more options than low-flying rival Atlas
The shares of ATSG and Atlas Air have rallied hard since Donald Trump was elected ...
Recommends / Air freight update: to invest – or not – in e-commerce carriers
Seeking Alpha has published analysis of the air freight express market players – which now ...
News / US cargo pilots, banned from action over pay and conditions, seethe as peak season profits roll in
Cargo pilots in the US are having a tough time – and have to watch their employers reap ...
Recommends / US judge orders striking ABX Air pilots back to work
“Imagine Christmas without Amazon,” said Judge Black, as he ruled that ABX Air’s striking pilots ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates