Bankruptcy Blues Headlines
News / Hanjin Shipping postpones first meeting with creditors claiming $26 billion
Hanjin Shipping has postponed its first meeting with creditors – owed around $26 billion – until ...
News / Failed container shipping venture bankrupts Australia's Great Southern line
Australian container line Great Southern Shipping (GSS) filed for insolvency on 23 December and will ...
News / K Line launches court action against APL Logistics over false bankruptcy warnings
K Line has filed a lawsuit against Singapore-based APL Logistics, claiming its employees had wrongly ...
Comment / 2016 – the most turbulent year in container shipping's 60-year history
Five mergers and acquisitions and one bankruptcy is the final toll of a truly tumultuous ...
News / Containership owners may be next to be buffeted by ripples from the Hanjin collapse
The next industry casualty of the Hanjin collapse may not be a carrier, but a ...
News / Shipper customers kick back at 2M Alliance plan to put their cargo on HMM ships
News that their cargo may be loaded onto Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) vessels has angered ...
News / Hundreds of shippers still waiting for cargo in Hanjin boxes 'held hostage' by out-of-pocket ports
Three months after the collapse of Hanjin Shipping, hundreds of shippers have still not received their cargo, ...
Recommends / Korea Line will pay $31.4m for Hanjin transpacific assets
The global container shipping industry now has a new player: Korea Line has signed to ...
Recommends / Hanjin Shipping's fate to be decided in February
And still it drags on – like a headless chicken running around in its death ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 5.MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam