Bankruptcy Blues Headlines
News / Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
In a further move to reassure shippers of its continued financial viability, Taiwanese container line Yang Ming ...
News / Rickmers in plea to creditors for help to escape going under as debts mount
Beleaguered panamax containership owner Rickmers Maritime Trust (RMT) has pleaded with its creditors for help to ...
News / With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has continued to pick at the bones of erstwhile compatriot Hanjin, ...
News / Hanjin parent may be liable as port of New York pension fund joins debtor queue
As debt claims against bankrupt South Korean carrier Hanjin Shipping continue to mount in both ...
News / Yang Ming: reports of our impending financial death have been greatly exaggerated
Yang Ming today sought to reassure customers and suppliers on its solvency as a global ...
News / Hyundai announces plan to recruit ex-Hanjin staff and seafarers
South Korea’s remaining deepsea container shipping line, Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM), today announced a recruitment ...
News / Hanjin Shipping postpones first meeting with creditors claiming $26 billion
Hanjin Shipping has postponed its first meeting with creditors – owed around $26 billion – until ...
News / Failed container shipping venture bankrupts Australia's Great Southern line
Australian container line Great Southern Shipping (GSS) filed for insolvency on 23 December and will ...
News / K Line launches court action against APL Logistics over false bankruptcy warnings
K Line has filed a lawsuit against Singapore-based APL Logistics, claiming its employees had wrongly ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals