People / Rachel Morley joins BIFA board as Carson McMullan steps down
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has appointed Rachel Morley to its board of directors, ...
News / Were you at the BIFA Freight Awards? Check out the photo blog
Last week BIFA hosted its annual freight awards at The Brewery, London. As always, it ...
News / Forwarders renew calls for shipping lines to abandon growing list of surcharges
Freight forwarders have renewed calls for shipping lines to axe their surcharges “Forwarders do not like shipping ...
News / Better late than never, say forwarders as shippers launch surcharge campaign
Freight forwarders have responded to this week’s demand by shippers for an end to surcharges, claiming it ...
People / BIFA launches survey to develop new freight forwarding qualifications
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) is set to canvas members on proposals to develop ...
PODCAST: Confused? Find out what the experts say about VGM
Nothing has caused as much debate in liner shipping circles in recent months as the ...
People / BIFA plans forwarding qualification – but is asking 'what training does the industry want?'
BIFA is considering launching a professional standard qualification – but is seeking the advice of ...
News / 'We don't talk anymore' – where is the UK's air cargo community?
Amsterdam formed one; Zurich did. Frankfurt’s got one; and now Brussels has too. So where is the ...
News / EXCLUSIVE Port of Felixstowe u-turn on insistence on VGM, but will charge for weighing boxes
The UK’s largest box port, Felixstowe, said yesterday it would allow containers to be delivered to ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 5.Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. email@example.com on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy