People / Robert Windsor and Spencer Stevenson promoted to BIFA board
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) board and council have approved the promotions of Robert ...
People / Rachel Morley joins BIFA board as Carson McMullan steps down
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has appointed Rachel Morley to its board of directors, ...
News / Were you at the BIFA Freight Awards? Check out the photo blog
Last week BIFA hosted its annual freight awards at The Brewery, London. As always, it ...
News / New industrial strategy for post-Brexit Britain could give logistics sector a boost
Freight and supply chain representatives have welcomed UK government proposals for a new national industrial ...
News / Forwarders renew calls for shipping lines to abandon growing list of surcharges
Freight forwarders have renewed calls for shipping lines to axe their surcharges “Forwarders do not like shipping ...
News / Better late than never, say forwarders as shippers launch surcharge campaign
Freight forwarders have responded to this week’s demand by shippers for an end to surcharges, claiming it ...
People / BIFA launches survey to develop new freight forwarding qualifications
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) is set to canvas members on proposals to develop ...
PODCAST: Confused? Find out what the experts say about VGM
Nothing has caused as much debate in liner shipping circles in recent months as the ...
People / BIFA plans forwarding qualification – but is asking 'what training does the industry want?'
BIFA is considering launching a professional standard qualification – but is seeking the advice of ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today