People / BIMCO opens Singapore office
Shipping trade association BIMCO this week has opened a new office in Singapore to increase ...
News / Cheaper bunker prices could hinder as well as help container lines, says BIMCO
Lower bunker costs are “very welcome in an industry struggling to make a profit”, says ...
Recommends / BIMCO and Global Shippers' Forum launch standard contract
The world’s largest shipping line association and the UK-based organisation that represents carriers’ customers have ...
News / Things can only get better, predicts Bimco, but overcapacity still a threat
Danish shipping association Bimco has started 2014 with a relatively optimistic note for the industry’s ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times