Recommends / Global supply chains set to improve, thanks to blockchain
For many readers, there may be appear to be growing amounts of hype in the ...
News / IBM-Maersk blockchain forges a 'stronger and more transparent' supply chain
Maersk and IBM have come together to develop a blockchain solution for the shipping industry ...
Recommends / How blockchain will transform our cities
Establishing trust-based interactions and democratising governance is blockchain’s greatest benefit, according to this piece on ...
News / Shipping lines reluctant to give up 'the old ways' and go digital in the blockchain revolution
Six months after the implementation of verified gross mass (VGM) requirements, traditional anxieties in the freight ...
Recommends / Blockchain wants to be friends with your financial supply chain
More on blockchain, the latest tech development that could potentially revolutionise the supply chain, in ...
Recommends / IBM tests blockchain for supply chain with India’s Mahindra Group
IBM and Indian multinational Mahindra Group hope to capitalise on blockchain technology to develop a prototype ...
Recommends / First blockchain global trade transaction, as PwC urges logistics firms to use new technology
An innocuous shipment of cotton from Texas to Qingdao has changed everything, becoming the first ...
Recommends / Challenging times at the Hackathon
Frankly, this article could do with a better headline, because it’s an intriguing glimpse into ...
News / Hack-proof blockchain technology arrives – the paperless future for freight
Never let it be said again that the freight industry is slow to adopt new ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times