News / Customs must stay simple after Brexit if logistics sector is to benefit
Brexit is an opportunity to advance UK logistics infrastructure, but the government must ensure simplified ...
News / Brexit brings Britain and its logistics sector 'huge opportunities', claims Whitehall
The UK government has promised it is aiming to secure a Brexit deal that works for ...
PODCAST – Brexit, getting the job done
Agency Sector Management chairman Peter MacSwiney has been appointed co-chair of the Customs Brexit group ...
News / UK misses a trick – budget tax cuts would have boosted post-Brexit competitiveness
UK chancellor Philip Hammond (pictured) “missed an opportunity to stimulate economic growth”, announcing another year ...
Recommends / Post-Brexit customs gridlock could choke UK trade, experts warn
Want to know what a worst-case post-Brexit UK road supply chain scenario could look like? ...
Recommends / Tilbury’s £1bn drive to expand into Thames 'global trading port'
The FT has been talking to the port of Tilbury – which, far from bowing ...
Recommends / Logistics companies fear the return of hard borders
Astronomic growth of cross-border e-commerce has catapulted the express sector to record revenues. But Donald ...
Recommends / Brexit: What is the EU customs union and why should we care that the UK is leaving it?
So, gone is all the meaningless talk of a hard Brexit, a soft Brexit, or ...
News / FTA determined to keep freight in the mix as Brexit negotiations rumble on
The UK remains in limbo as the government keeps its plans for Brexit secret, but the ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today