Recommends / Post-Brexit customs gridlock could choke UK trade, experts warn
Want to know what a worst-case post-Brexit UK road supply chain scenario could look like? ...
Recommends / Tilbury’s £1bn drive to expand into Thames 'global trading port'
The FT has been talking to the port of Tilbury – which, far from bowing ...
Recommends / Logistics companies fear the return of hard borders
Astronomic growth of cross-border e-commerce has catapulted the express sector to record revenues. But Donald ...
Recommends / Brexit: What is the EU customs union and why should we care that the UK is leaving it?
So, gone is all the meaningless talk of a hard Brexit, a soft Brexit, or ...
Recommends / Globalisation needs to be all or nothing
Op-ed piece in the increasingly excellent Quartz which argues that far from relegating millions to ...
Recommends / UK should pay EU fees to avoid supply chain pain, says Bruegel
Brussels-based research group Bruegel has claimed that a hard Brexit and reversion to World Trade ...
Recommends / When borders close – flash back a century
This analysis from The New York Times is a must-read for anyone who wants to ...
Recommends / The third wave of globalisation may be the hardest
Interesting review of The Great Convergence, a new book from economic Richard Baldwin, gives the ...
News / Whitehall must sort out Customs and trade deals, or Brexit will hit UK freight sector hard, says FTA
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has urged the UK government to make the interests of ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals