Recommends / Cambodia ends flag of convenience scheme
Cambodia has scrapped its flag of convenience scheme following pressure from the EU and an ...
News / US trade deal with neighbours and higher wages could rip into Cambodia's garment exports
Cambodia’s garment exports could take a hit from the inclusion of neighbouring Vietnam in the ...
News / Cambodia the new hot-spot for air freight providers as rival Bangladesh falters
Cambodia is the hot new destination in air freight, with numerous carriers taking advantage of ...
Recommends / Cambodian air freight volumes buck global slowdown
News from Cambodia, which last year saw air freight volumes grow 14% due to a ...
Recommends / Cambodia makes a play for more factories
An interesting article on sourcing in Cambodia. Nikkei Asian Review takes a look at the ...
News / Cambodia's seaport eyes IPO as country's logistics infrastructure struggles
Cambodia’s logistics performance and emerging market potential has significantly declined, a recent study shows, despite ...
Recommends / H&M chief chats on Cambodia concepts
The Phnom Penh Post lays claim to being one of the most alliterative newspapers in ...
Comment / Rising wage bills set to shift sourcing trends
A weak market out of China has tinged this year, so far, with cloud. The ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times