News / DP World and Canadian pension fund link up to create $3.7bn port investment platform
DP World and Canadian fund manager Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec (CDPQ) are ...
News / Air Canada Cargo and Cargojet launch FRA flight as they announce strong results
Carrier partners Cargojet and Air Canada are to launch a weekly freighter service to Frankfurt ...
News / Air Canada returns to freighter services and eyes network expansion via Cargojet link
Air Canada’s foray into the world of freighters aims to offer forwarders an air cargo ...
Recommends / KF Aerospace shutters Toronto cargo operation
Sadly, KF Aerospace, a freighter operator hoping to capitalise on flows between Canada and Europe with ...
Recommends / DP World to buy Fairview terminal in Prince Rupert for $457m
DP World announced today that it is to buy Maher Terminal’s Fairview terminal in Prince ...
Recommends / Why Target failed in Canada
Target, the US retailer whose supply chain failed in Canada as it attempted to roll ...
Recommends / Canadian ports offer little relief from US west coast gridlock
One option for US shippers keen to avoid the congestion at the country’s west coast ...
Recommends / Canada plans to allow shippers to screen air cargo to avoid terror risks
Canada is set to change its air cargo screening requirements to allow shippers to screen ...
News / St Lawrence Seaway putting efficiency ahead of safety, claim striking workers
The St Lawrence Seaway is expected to be shut this weekend after a Canadian union ...
- 1.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Analysis: time for a u-turn and a DP-DHL forwarding spin-off
- 5.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam