Recommends / Mexican tariff’s future met with concerns
Two stories on the possible impact of making changes to NAFTA. Bloomberg has a great ...
News / DP World and Canadian pension fund link up to create $3.7bn port investment platform
DP World and Canadian fund manager Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec (CDPQ) are ...
News / Air Canada Cargo and Cargojet launch FRA flight as they announce strong results
Carrier partners Cargojet and Air Canada are to launch a weekly freighter service to Frankfurt ...
News / Air Canada returns to freighter services and eyes network expansion via Cargojet link
Air Canada’s foray into the world of freighters aims to offer forwarders an air cargo ...
Recommends / KF Aerospace shutters Toronto cargo operation
Sadly, KF Aerospace, a freighter operator hoping to capitalise on flows between Canada and Europe with ...
Recommends / DP World to buy Fairview terminal in Prince Rupert for $457m
DP World announced today that it is to buy Maher Terminal’s Fairview terminal in Prince ...
Recommends / Why Target failed in Canada
Target, the US retailer whose supply chain failed in Canada as it attempted to roll ...
Recommends / Canadian ports offer little relief from US west coast gridlock
One option for US shippers keen to avoid the congestion at the country’s west coast ...
Recommends / Canada plans to allow shippers to screen air cargo to avoid terror risks
Canada is set to change its air cargo screening requirements to allow shippers to screen ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates