Recommends / Mexican tariff’s future met with concerns
Two stories on the possible impact of making changes to NAFTA. Bloomberg has a great ...
News / DP World and Canadian pension fund link up to create $3.7bn port investment platform
DP World and Canadian fund manager Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec (CDPQ) are ...
News / Air Canada Cargo and Cargojet launch FRA flight as they announce strong results
Carrier partners Cargojet and Air Canada are to launch a weekly freighter service to Frankfurt ...
News / Air Canada returns to freighter services and eyes network expansion via Cargojet link
Air Canada’s foray into the world of freighters aims to offer forwarders an air cargo ...
Recommends / KF Aerospace shutters Toronto cargo operation
Sadly, KF Aerospace, a freighter operator hoping to capitalise on flows between Canada and Europe with ...
Recommends / DP World to buy Fairview terminal in Prince Rupert for $457m
DP World announced today that it is to buy Maher Terminal’s Fairview terminal in Prince ...
Recommends / Why Target failed in Canada
Target, the US retailer whose supply chain failed in Canada as it attempted to roll ...
Recommends / Canadian ports offer little relief from US west coast gridlock
One option for US shippers keen to avoid the congestion at the country’s west coast ...
Recommends / Canada plans to allow shippers to screen air cargo to avoid terror risks
Canada is set to change its air cargo screening requirements to allow shippers to screen ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. email@example.com on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy