Capacity crunch: eastbound angst Headlines
Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
Air freight rates are soaring out of Asia to Europe and the US west coast, ...
News / Europe-Asia capacity crunch a sign of shifting trade patterns, says Maersk
The eastbound capacity crunch hitting shippers to Asia is not temporary, but the beginning of a ...
News / Asia-Europe rates continue to frustrate shippers as alliance reshuffle looms
Despite the high load factors on containerships sailing from Asia to North Europe, spot rates ...
News / Freight rates soar as Europe-Asia capacity crunch tightens
Several container lines are still said to be refusing new bookings for containers from North ...
News / Booking again: Maersk cashes in on Europe-Asia capacity crunch
After a short block on bookings this week, Maersk Line is again accepting cargo from North Europe ...
News / Capacity crunch on box ships to Asia: Maersk first to stop taking bookings, as air freight awaits boost
Maersk Line today stopped booking export containers from Europe to Asia and the Middle East, according to market ...
News / Transpacific box carriers see new threat on the horizon as rates tumble
Container spot rates on the Asia-Europe trade held firm this week, but carriers are likely ...
News / Capacity cuts as Asia-ECNA ocean freight volumes fall for first time in half a decade
Ocean freight carriers have cut capacity on Asia-east coast North America (ECNA) routes, reporting unprecedented ...
News / Looks like more pain before any gain for the Asia-North Europe sea freight carriers
Ocean carriers cancelled some 230 sailings in 2015 between Asia and North Europe to boost ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times