Capacity crunch: eastbound angst Headlines
'Sick' air freight is set to remain in crisis until the US makes a sustained recovery
Air freight has become a “sick industry” that will remain in crisis until there is ...
Europe's eastbound exporters must take fair share of freight rates, say carriers
European exporters targeting markets in China and elsewhere in Asia have been warned that the ...
Europe exports to Asia seen surging in deepening crisis
It wasn’t so long ago that European exports to Asia mainly consisted of recycled materials ...
Plastics market hit by export difficulties
The recycled plastics market was one of the trades badly affected during Spring’s Europe-Asia eastbound ...
Capacity crunch? With those load factors?
Commenting on the recent eastbound Europe-Asia liner capacity crunch, Drewry Maritime Research produces another raised ...
Waste paper sector facing up to shipping shortage
Waste product exporters out of Europe are likely to be the most affected by the ...
Container lines halt North Europe-Asia bookings
The latest twist in the increasingly bizarre world of container shipping has seen carriers this ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today