Recommends / Cargologicair ditches African operations to focus on peak-time Moscow-Hong Kong run
The Russian media are reporting that UK-based carrier CargoLogicAir (CLA) has stopped its African operations, ...
News / FedEx is first US cargo carrier to win rights to take off for Cuba
FedEx has become the first US cargo carrier to win rights to operate scheduled air ...
News / Expansion-hungry Volga-Dnepr uses Farnborough to give Cargologicair its public debut
Volga-Dnepr Group this morning confirmed it has finalised the acquisition or lease of 20 747-8Fs, ...
News / Russian government reportedly eyeing Volga-Dnepr's AN-124s
The Russian press are reporting a certain amount of political sabre-rattling in response to Volga-Dnepr ...
News / New aircraft and new markets for air cargo carriers looking to expand
Two aircraft and a route mark today’s all-cargo airline news. It’s not been officially announced, but ...
News / UK air cargo carriers set to expand despite tough market conditions
Two UK-based air cargo carriers, IAG Cargo and CargoLogicAir, are set to expand their networks, ...
News / Latin America the final frontier as high-flying AirBridgeCargo eyes an expanding network
Latin America is the final frontier for fast-growing AirBridgeCargo (ABC), which last week launched a ...
News / European freighter operators Cargologicair and SW Italia apply for US air cargo routes
European all-cargo airlines Cargologicair and SW Italia have both filed applications to launch routes to ...
Comment / Keeping the customer satisfied: it's all about momentum for AirBridgeCargo
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) has big ambitions. As rival Cargolux sets its sights firmly on China, as ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today