News / Africa has the airspace of the future for ambitious air cargo carriers
High costs and challenges in the African market are not dampening airline ambitions to grow ...
News / Established forwarders have nothing to fear from well-funded start-ups – yet
Forwarders which create value for shippers and invest in IT will be the ones that ...
News / Cargolux eyes partnerships with belly carriers in bid for new ACMI business
Cargolux is looking for belly carrier customers to develop a long-term ACMI business for its freighters. Under ...
News / Air cargo eyes 'strong year-end peak' after poor H1 casts doubt on carriers' future
Air cargo is expecting a “strong peak” over the coming weeks, that would be a major relief ...
News / Cargolux chief warns things must change, 'or we won't survive as a main deck carrier'
Cargolux’s CEO has warned that the carrier will need to take “some hard decisions” as ...
People / Cargolux appoints Bannerman as vice president corporate development and strategy
In yet another management change, Cargolux has appointed Christoph Bannerman as VP corporate development & ...
People / Cargolux hires IAG Cargo sales exec Chris Nielen as new VP
Cargolux Airlines has appointed Chris Nielen as its new vice president of sales. Mr Nielen, who ...
People / Cargolux's Reich starts new venture in Zhenghzou, as Zehren replaces Holt
More change at Cargolux: Claude Zehren, formerly chief pilot, has become EVP and nominated person ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today