Cathay Pacific Headlines
News / Airfreight sector confidence gets a lift as 2016 ends with healthy growth
Airfreight will remain strong for the first half of 2017, bolstered by Chinese fiscal stimulus ...
News / Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific 'cargo alliance' now ready for take-off
Lufthansa Cargo and Cathay Pacific now have all their cargo handling under one roof. The move means the carriers ...
Recommends / Cathay Pacific confirms workforce lay-offs
Cathay Pacific has confirmed plans to push ahead with staff redundancies. The move follows a 2016 ...
News / Strong air cargo peak boosts carrier coffers, despite hi-tech hiatus
A strong and “proper” peak season may have arrived at last for air cargo, but ...
News / Qantas Freight rejects lack of air cargo capacity claims as Cathay launches freighter service
Qantas Freight has denied there is insufficient freighter capacity out of Australia, after perishables exporters ...
News / Cathay Cargo eyes Australian produce while Atlas moves on 767Fs
Cathay Pacific is to launch a weekly freighter service to Brisbane West Wellcamp airport in ...
News / Cathay imposes 'airfreight adjustment' for fuel, as Lufthansa goes 'back to basics'
The quality carriers are fighting back, following the news that Emirates is to raise prices. Cathay Pacific ...
Recommends / Cathay-Lufthansa air freight JV illustrates growing role of Gulf airlines
As Lufthansa announces it is hoping to progress quickly with its Air China partnership, the excellent ...
News / With cargo still under pressure, Cathay Pacific chief demands spending cuts
Cathay Pacific, which next week will receive its first A350-900, is looking to cut costs ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today