Ceva Logistics Headlines
News / Ceva Logistics gains market share in third quarter, despite a bumpy road
Ceva Logistics today reported third-quarter results that showed it winning market share in both freight ...
People / Peter Waller named new chief financial officer at CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics today announced the appointment of Peter Waller (pictured) as its new chief financial ...
Long Read / CEVA LOGISTICS: ‘We are learning from the past and beginning a new chapter’
CEVA Logistics has opened a new chapter: it is investing in staff, and is completing the ...
People / Ex-Alibaba executive Ching Guo appointed to key CEVA hi-tech contract logistics role
CEVA Logistics has appointed ex-Alibaba executive Ching Guo as senior vice president of global contract ...
People / CEVA poaches new Italy chief from GEFCO
CEVA Logistics has appointed Christophe Poitrineau as executive vice president to head its Italy cluster. Mr Poitrineau, ...
People / Alain Souto named VP for CEVA's aerospace contract logistics
CEVA Logistics has appointed Alain Souto vice president of global contract logistics for the aerospace ...
News / Is buying CEVA the key to the global expansion ambitions of CJ Korea Express?
CJ Korea Express is thought to be eyeing CEVA, as speculation mounts once again that private ...
News / Bullish CEVA begins to reap the rewards of a new strategy under a new CEO
CEVA this morning announced a solid set of results for 2015, reflecting a new strategy and two ...
Comment / Speculation grows over CEVA sale – K+N always on the acquisition trail, but would drive a hard bargain
Consolidation in the highly fragmented forwarding and logistics industry is on everyone’s lips right now. ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 5.Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. email@example.com on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy