People / CEVA appoints Carlos Velez Rodriguez director of Australasia cluster
Carlos Velez Rodriguez has become managing director of CEVA’s operations in Australia and New Zealand. Based ...
News / Bullish CEVA stems losses in H2 and says its turnaround is 'on track'
CEVA reported mixed half-year results today, with growth in freight management, but higher costs and low ...
News / Is buying CEVA the key to the global expansion ambitions of CJ Korea Express?
CJ Korea Express is thought to be eyeing CEVA, as speculation mounts once again that private ...
News / Better results in Q1, but CEVA is burning $1.4m a day as debt grows
Troubled CEVA is burning $1.4m each day, according to its results for the first quarter, ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy