CH Robinson Headlines
Recommends / CH Robinson reports flat 2016, but forwarding and LTL hold up
CH Robinson saw full-year revenues fall 2.5% to $13.1bn – but net income rose 0.4% to ...
People / Kevin Krause new VP ocean services at Seko Logistics
Seko Logistics has appointed Kevin Krause as its vice president of ocean services. Mr Krause joins ...
Comment / Analysis: Panalpina and CH Robinson, unlikely suitors but well-matched
I have had an imaginary conversation playing in my head over the past week, between ...
News / CH Robinson eyes more acquisitions as rising costs result in weak third quarter
CH Robinson, one of the largest US logistics companies, reported this week that revenues and profits ...
News / CH Robinson continues consolidation plans with $226m APC Logistics buy in Australia
CH Robinson has stuck to its pledge to grow via acquisition, having agreed to buy ...
Comment / Analysis: do shareholders play second fiddle to customers for CH Robinson?
CH Robinson released its second-quarter results this week, with reported $3.3bn gross revenues missing estimates ...
Recommends / Major US logistics companies report profit gains in Q2
Three US logistics companies beat a weak market trend to see profits grow in the ...
News / Tough first quarter for Expeditors – customers cautious with their logistics dollars
Expeditors has had a challenging first quarter, which it blamed on current economic headwinds. But even ...
News / CH Robinson plans 'aggressive' expansion into Europe and Asia to help grow global forwarding business
CH Robinson is to “aggressively grow” in global forwarding and is set to expand in ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times