Recommends / Standardisation of China's supply chain equipment 'vital'
Chinese logistics is being impaired by a lack of standardisation of pallets and trucks. In a ...
Recommends / China jails corrupt staff over Tianjin warehouse explosion tragedy
China has jailed 49 people for their part in last year’s deadly explosions in Tianjin. Some ...
News / Cargolux chief warns things must change, 'or we won't survive as a main deck carrier'
Cargolux’s CEO has warned that the carrier will need to take “some hard decisions” as ...
News / Chinese imports growing faster than exports as domestic consumer market grows
China’s container imports are growing faster than exports, as it shifts to a consumption-led economy. According ...
Recommends / China and UK agree on unlimited number of freighter flights
Well it appears the confused UK government has managed to make one post-Brexit decision: it ...
Recommends / All aboard for ‘One Belt, One Road’? Afghanistan freight train one stop in China’s bigger drive
China is attempting to strengthen ties with Afghanistan to help it boost exports to the ...
Recommends / China backtracks on Zika virus rules for US exporters
Thankfully, for US food exporters, China has changed its stance on the Zika virus. After ...
Recommends / Maersk seeks shipyard partnerships to build more ships in China
You may think there’s enough capacity in the shipping industry, but according to CST, Maersk ...
Recommends / China's requirement that US imports are mosquito-free sends exporters into a spin
The Agriculture Transportation Coalition is asking the industry for advice on the ruling from China ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy