Clipper Logistics Headlines
News / Partnership with John Lewis gives Clipper Logistics half-year results a boost
Clipper Logistics today reported first-half EBIT had increased 23.2% to £7.6m, on revenues of £164.9m, ...
Comment / Analysis: Amazon circles, ready to swoop as Clipper Logistics is set to fly?
“We began life as Clipper Logistics Limited in 1992, with a team of just three ...
News / E-commerce fulfilment the star performer for bullish Clipper Logistics
Revenues from e-commerce fulfilment and logistics is now worth almost the same as traditional freight ...
News / B2C and returns logistics the drivers of healthy growth for UK-based Clipper
The UK’s Clipper Logistics enhanced its credentials as a specialist logistics provider to e-commerce retailers ...
Clipper Logistics Group looks at a possible flotation
This story, originally from Yorkshire’s Business Post, reveals that Clipper Logistics is again considering a ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times