CMA CGM Headlines
News / Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
The number of container lines with an operating capacity of over 200,000 teu has reduced ...
Comment / 2016 – the most turbulent year in container shipping's 60-year history
Five mergers and acquisitions and one bankruptcy is the final toll of a truly tumultuous ...
News / 'A great win' for London Gateway as CMA CGM adds services, while logistics park expands
CMA CGM is set to significantly increase the volumes of reefer containers it puts through ...
News / A new 'golden age' for box shipping profits, but beware new competition, warns Drewry
Maersk Line today announced a raft of increased FAK (freight all kinds) rates from Asia ...
Comment / ANALYSIS: can CMA CGM stay afloat after NOL buy, or will it mean an IPO at last?
From time to time, the family that runs French shipping line CMA CGM, the Saades, ...
News / Container shipping needs huge wave of redundancies to get back to profitability
The global container shipping industry needs to reduce its land-based workforce by 31,000 to improve efficiency, ...
News / CMA CGM stays positive, despite 'unsatisfactory' third-quarter results
CMA CGM reported a $268m net loss in the third quarter, despite efforts to focus ...
News / Carriers pin their hopes for 2017 contracts on spot rates holding firm
The next six weeks are critical for Asia-Europe carriers as they try to nail down ...
News / Ocean Alliance toe hits the water first with early publication of pro-forma network
The Ocean Alliance, which next April will be the biggest of the three vessel-sharing alliances, ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 5.MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam