CMA CGM Headlines
News / Q4 revival and NOL buy helps loss-making CMA CGM stay positive
CMA CGM moved back into the black in the fourth quarter of 2016, recording a ...
News / Impairment charges keep GSL floating in red ink for 2016
Containership owner Global Ship Lease (GSL) posted a net loss of $68.2m for 2016, following ...
News / More liner shipping consolidation will 'put pressure on smaller carriers'
Last year’s rapid increase in liner shipping consolidation activity is likely to continue, according to speakers and delegates ...
News / Singapore wins, HK and Port Klang the losers, in alliance reshuffle
Hong Kong and Port Klang are set to lose out on Asia-Europe port calls when the ...
Recommends / China fines 14 shipping lines over failure to disclose rates
Seatrade today reports that the Chinese Ministry of Transport has cracked the whip by dishing out ...
News / Transpacific carriers hit by softening market just as contracts are up for renewal
A dip in container spot rates is set to weaken the position of ocean carriers ...
News / Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
CMA CGM has followed Maersk’s lead, signing a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the world’s ...
Recommends / Has NOL acquisition come at a heavy price for CMA CGM?
CMA CGM’s finances have always verged on the opaque in comparison with its listed peers, ...
People / Rodolphe Saadé replaces father as CMA CGM chief
CMA CGM has appointed Rodolphe Saadé as chief executive, replacing his father, Jacques, who will ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times