News / Silver lining for carriers may be in sight as clouds over Asia-N Europe rates begin to clear
Container shipping rates on the main east-west trades rose this week, reversing two weeks of ...
Recommends / South African competition authorities in 'seize and search' at six major shipping lines
Another day, another raid. This time in South Africa, where the competition commission is holding ...
News / Hanjin saga could redefine the container shipping landscape, says analyst
The container market has been “turned on its head” by the collapse of Hanjin Shipping, ...
Recommends / VIDEO: jet skier makes splash too close to a containership
This is terrifying to watch. A guy on a jet ski decides to go right ...
News / CMA CGM looks to save $1 billion in costs after losses in a 'difficult' second quarter
After posting a second-quarter net loss of $128m, French shipping line CMA CGM has drawn ...
News / CMA CGM wins daily rate reductions on vessel charter extensions as owners seek security in choppy waters
Global Ship Lease (GSL) has announced that it has extended its charters with CMA CGM ...
Recommends / Why LA spent a quarter-million to lure CMA CGM megaship
DailyBreeze has posed an interesting question: was the port of Los Angeles right to shell ...
News / New view on container tracking as MSC joins CMA CGM as an investor in system developer
MSC has joined ocean carrier rival CMA CGM on the board of French start-up container ...
News / Container lines announce new price hikes as ocean rates continue to slide
Container freight rates on the main east-west shipping trades fell further this week as carriers continued ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 5.MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam