CNS 2015 Headlines
Shippers shift to Rickenbacker as freighters tire of busy Chicago
A “crazy” first quarter for Rickenbacker International Airport (Columbus, Ohio) has seen air cargo throughput ...
News / Matternet meets Matterhorn as Swiss World Cargo readies for drone trial
Swiss WorldCargo is preparing to trial last-mile deliveries by drone in Switzerland in collaboration with ...
'Information tsunami' forces freight to focus on customer-centric marketing
There was bad news at the Cargo Network Services conference in Orlando this week for ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. email@example.com on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy