CNS 2015 Headlines
Shippers shift to Rickenbacker as freighters tire of busy Chicago
A “crazy” first quarter for Rickenbacker International Airport (Columbus, Ohio) has seen air cargo throughput ...
News / Matternet meets Matterhorn as Swiss World Cargo readies for drone trial
Swiss WorldCargo is preparing to trial last-mile deliveries by drone in Switzerland in collaboration with ...
'Information tsunami' forces freight to focus on customer-centric marketing
There was bad news at the Cargo Network Services conference in Orlando this week for ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates