CNS 2016 Headlines
News / Mediocre the new reality for air freight, says IATA, but there are 'signs for cautious optimism'
The short-term outlook for air freight is pretty gloomy – but there are signs of hope, ...
News / Atlas weighs into US air traffic control debate: 'modern technology could save $30bn'
Supply chain efficiencies would be significantly enhanced, and environmental costs lowered, if the US accelerated ...
News / EXCLUSIVE: SkyTeam eyes e-commerce first with worldwide express deliveries flying on one AWB
The SkyTeam Cargo alliance is to boost its e-commerce business by offering express package deliveries ...
News / US air cargo unconvinced on e-freight – but players must 'shape up or ship out', delegates told
E-freight still needs to prove its worth to the US air cargo industry, it was ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam