Congestion indigestion Headlines
Recommends / Businesses ask FMC to address fees charged when port disruptions delay pickup of containers
In massive 200-page court filing, a group of 25 business associations representing US importers and ...
PODCAST: Understanding the Black Holes in Container Terminals
With the considerable supply chain disruptions that have taken place in the container industry over ...
News / DCT Gdansk hopes it's goodbye to congestion as new container terminal opens
The second deepwater berth at DCT Gdansk, Poland opened this week, doubling capacity at the ...
News / 10,000 empty Hanjin containers stuck at Felixstowe as congestion returns
The UK’s biggest container port has seen a recent return of landside congestion, leading to ...
Recommends / Trucking industry congestion cost $49.6bn in 2014
Some pretty shocking figures have emerged from the American Transportation Research Institute. Congestion in the US ...
News / Maersk diverts flagship Triple-E to London Gateway to escape logjam at Felixstowe
Maersk Line has confirmed to UK customers that it will switch its flagship Triple-E, the ...
Recommends / Will the latest air bag recall boost air freight?
Last year’s air bag recalls in the US, by Japanese manufacturers, netted the air cargo ...
Comment / Can air cargo capitalise on confusion and congestion from new container weighing rules?
July 1 2016 is a date etched on the minds of shippers and forwarders: the ...
News / Sudden surge in air freight demand ex-Asia sees backlog build up
A sudden surge in air freight demand has led to cargo building up in Asian ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy