Congestion indigestion Headlines
Recommends / Exporters suffer as air cargo ban lingers
Bangladeshi exporters claim the country is failing to address concerns that resulted in the UK ...
NEW PODCAST: A year in air cargo and curing Manila's gridlocked streets
In our last podcast of 2016, Alex Lennane and Niall van de Wouw discuss the ...
Recommends / Businesses ask FMC to address fees charged when port disruptions delay pickup of containers
In massive 200-page court filing, a group of 25 business associations representing US importers and ...
PODCAST: Understanding the Black Holes in Container Terminals
With the considerable supply chain disruptions that have taken place in the container industry over ...
News / DCT Gdansk hopes it's goodbye to congestion as new container terminal opens
The second deepwater berth at DCT Gdansk, Poland opened this week, doubling capacity at the ...
News / 10,000 empty Hanjin containers stuck at Felixstowe as congestion returns
The UK’s biggest container port has seen a recent return of landside congestion, leading to ...
Recommends / Trucking industry congestion cost $49.6bn in 2014
Some pretty shocking figures have emerged from the American Transportation Research Institute. Congestion in the US ...
News / Maersk diverts flagship Triple-E to London Gateway to escape logjam at Felixstowe
Maersk Line has confirmed to UK customers that it will switch its flagship Triple-E, the ...
Recommends / Will the latest air bag recall boost air freight?
Last year’s air bag recalls in the US, by Japanese manufacturers, netted the air cargo ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates