News / ATSG enjoys revenue boost in second quarter as Amazon effect takes hold
ATSG yesterday announced a revenue increase of 19% to $176.5m for the second quarter, but ...
Recommends / China Postal Airlines orders ten 737Fs, while Kalitta converts 767s
Lots of freighter news and conversions at the moment. Yesterday, China Postal Airlines ordered 10 ...
Recommends / Japan's ANA to convert passenger jets to expand air freight business
ANA has said it will convert more 767s into freighters over the coming years. As ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times