Recommends / The other side of Hunter Harrison’s CP legacy: white-collar workers driving trains
CSX may finally have announced the appointment of Hunter Harrison as its new chief executive, ...
People / CSX names Hunter Harrison as its new chief executive
The protracted negotiations at US railroad CSX over its new head have finally come to ...
People / 1,000 jobs to be axed in CSX management reshuffle
US freight railroad CSX has confirmed it is to shed around 1,000 managerial staff ,as ...
People / Investor Hilal denies he wants to control CSX, after railroad lists concerns
US investor Paul Hilal has denied he is in a “battle for control” of US rail carrier ...
People / CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
North America rail turnaround king Hunter Harrison has moved a step closer to taking the ...
People / Keith Creel takes top job at CP, is Hunter Harrison set to take over at CSX?
Hunter Harrison has retired as Canadian Pacific’s (CP) chief executive. He has handed back $90m ...
Comment / Analysis: the message is one of caution as CSX cuts back on capital spending
US freight rail operator CSX recently reported a trading update that may have pleased some ...
Recommends / Forwarder relief as CP and CSX end rail merger talks
Forwarders in north America are breathing a sigh of relief after exploratory merger talks between ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today