UK Customs 'asleep at the wheel' as illegal Chinese imports avoid VAT
UK Customs has been accused of being “asleep at the wheel”, allowing imports of illegal ...
Recommends / US Customs delays air cargo security rule-making for one more year
American Shipper has a good report on the US Advanced Air Cargo Screening Programme, which ...
Recommends / Air cargo industry fury at new Customs penalties in the Bahamas
It may be a small market, but it’s clearly an impassioned one. The Bahamas government, ...
Recommends / The Latin term every exporter should know: de minimis
Another useful piece from UPS’s Longitudes blog, discussing recent changes in the de minimis threshold ...
News / Time for all air cargo forwarders to move into the digital age – or 'shipments simply won't fly'
Medium and small air cargo forwarders must embrace digitisation in advance of new regulations, TIACA ...
News / EU's new Union Customs Code is "designed" to force all forwarders to become AEOs
UK freight forwarders were warned yesterday that they ought to consider acquiring Authorised Economic Operator ...
Recommends / Eight surprising Customs rules
Fun Friday facts from FedEx. Did you know that Europeans are starting to get a ...
Recommends / Singles Day parcel boom creates tax loophole headache for Customs offices
Tomorrow is Singles’ Day, China’s answer to Valentine’s Day and chosen for its 11.11. date. ...
Recommends / Customs staff face probe over 500 'missing' cars
Around 500 luxury cars have gone missing from a Customs bonded warehouse in Phuket, Thailand, ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times