Dangerous goods Headlines
Comment / New year, new regulations for dangerous goods. Ignore them at your peril
Few who watched the spectacular fireworks that ushered in the new year around the world would ...
Recommends / FAA proposes fourth hazmat fine against Amazon this year
We do keep banging on about it, but there again it does keep happening. The ...
Recommends / Amazon is fined again: for trying to fly lithium-ion batteries
If Amazon really wants to be taken seriously in the transport industry, it is going ...
News / Airlines told don't ship defective Samsung phones, but replacements could give air freight a buzz
Airlines must ban the shipment of defective Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones if they want ...
News / 'Painful' air cargo hazmat fine signals tougher stance by US FAA on violations
US authorities are coming down hard on violations of hazardous materials regulations. The Federal Aviation Administration ...
Recommends / FAA levies two more fines on Amazon for mishandling dangerous goods
Amazon is going to have to sharpen up its act. It has been fined again ...
Recommends / FAA proposes $350,000 hazmat fine for Amazon after drain cleaner leak harms UPS staff
In a good example of the dangers of e-commerce shipments, Amazon may have to pay ...
Recommends / Lithium battery industry urges US Senate to amend new transport rules
Manufacturers, retailers and industries involved in the making, shipping and use of lithium batteries have ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd may have a hi-tech way to root out air freight's rogue lithium battery shippers
DRogue shippers which continue to send misdeclared, counterfeit or wrongly packaged lithium batteries by air ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates