DB Schenker Headlines
Recommends / uShip lands $25m investment from DB Schenker as trucking platform launches
DB Schenker is investing in technology. While last year it announced a five-year agreement with ...
People / Deutsche Bahn CEO Rudiger Grube resigns
Deutsche Bahn (DB) chief executive Rüdiger Grube has resigned after almost eight years at the ...
People / DB Schenker reorganises freight and logistics and appoints Reiner Heiken as Europe chief executive
DB Schenker has overhauled the management structure of its logistics operations, with the appointment of ...
Recommends / Apple to set up a distribution centre through its logistics partner in India
Apple’s plans to move its Indian operation to a dedicated distribution centre will not only ...
Recommends / DB Schenker pays over bribery allegations in Russia; Ford still under investigation
A slightly confusing headline from the otherwise reliable Automotive Logistics. It reports that after four years, ...
Recommends / DB Cargo UK to cut 900 jobs after ‘unprecedented’ market changes
DB Cargo UK is to cut up to 900 jobs – around 26% of its workforce ...
News / US furniture shipper facing million-dollar post-Hanjin tab for stranded goods and container storage
Shippers and forwarders in the US, reeling in the aftermath of Hanjin Shipping’s bankruptcy, have returned ...
People / DB Schenker appoints Oliver Seidl as its new chief financial officer
DB Schenker has appointed Oliver Seidl (pictured) as its new chief financial officer, with him ...
Recommends / DB Schenker takes exclusive European rights for uShip online freight booking
So DB Schenker is moving into the modern era, having secured exclusive rights in Europe ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 5.Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. email@example.com on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy