Deutsche Post-DHL Headlines
Recommends / DHL's Appel predicts logistics chaos from Uber-style delivery
Uber-style delivery services shipping goods to consumers would result in chaos and mass disruption at ...
Comment / Analysis: time for a u-turn and a DP-DHL forwarding spin-off
Thomas Cullen, chief analyst at Transport Intelligence, recently wrote that “keeping Frank Appel as CEO ...
Comment / Analysis: ATSG chases growth and has more options than low-flying rival Atlas
The shares of ATSG and Atlas Air have rallied hard since Donald Trump was elected ...
People / Frank Appel to continue as Deutsche Post-DHL chief executive until 2022
Deutsche Post-DHL group chief executive Frank Appel today had his contract with the company extended ...
News / 3D printing will have a great impact on logistics, but has its limitations, says DHL
3D printing is unlikely to completely render the factory manufacturing model obsolete, DHL said today. In its ...
People / e-Commerce boom drives DP-DHL's new apprenticeship scheme
Deutsche Post-DHL’s (DP-DHL) 2017 apprenticeship programme will focus on developing young talent to staff its ...
Globalisation surpasses pre-crisis peak, says DP-DHL report on connectivity
Globalisation could be facing one of its biggest challenges with the rise of protectionist policy. ...
News / Road transport the driving force behind a record third quarter for DP-DHL
Deutsche Post-DHL today reported a record third-quarter operating profit. The figures show the group overcoming weak market ...
Comment / Analysis: DP-DHL and FedEx eyeing gold at the end of an M&A rainbow
US-based FedEx and Germany’s Deutsche Post-DHL have been in the spotlight recently. The former is preparing ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals