DHL Supply Chain Headlines
Dennis Lutwin new US automotive chief at DHL Supply Chain
DHL Supply Chain has appointed Dennis Lutwen president of its automotive sector in North America. Mr ...
News / DHL robots Sawyer and Baxter: 'not here to replace but work alongside' human colleagues
DHL employees may be getting an unusual Christmas present, following the European trial of “collaborative” warehouse robots. Supplied ...
People / Paul Dyer to take the reins at DHL Supply Chain UK as Perry Watts announces retirement
DHL veteran Perry Watts has announced his retirement as chief executive of DHL Supply Chain ...
News / DHL Supply Chain acquires Italy's MIT to boost life science and pharma business
DHL Supply Chain is continuing its strategy of focusing on core products with the targeted ...
News / DHL Supply Chain eyes new augmented reality as it expands use of Smart Glasses
DHL Supply Chain is set to significantly expand the use of augmented reality glasses in ...
News / Turnaround success story as DP-DHL posts record second-quarter results
DP-DHL is reaping the rewards of investment and restructuring – three business divisions showed strong gains in Q2 and first ...
People / DHL Supply Chain appoints Oscar de Bok as its Europe chief executive
DHL Supply Chain has appointed Oscar de Bok (pictured) as its new chief executive for mainland ...
News / Doomed BHS owes logistics companies £2.6m – with DHL topping the list
Logistics companies are owed some £2.6m by BHS, the UK’s department store chain which yesterday ...
Recommends / DHL Global Forwarding sees results improve as Deutsche Post implements new measures
The latest financial results show improvement at DHL Global Forwarding, with EBIT rising 200% to ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times