Recommends / Boxed in: logistics companies fear the return of hard borders
The Economist has an interesting article on the impact of protectionism, as well as Brexit, on ...
News / Wincanton and DHL lose warehouse contracts as Tesco trims distribution
Tesco is to take back in-house all the warehousing operations managed by Wincanton and DHL ...
Recommends / Air freight update: to invest – or not – in e-commerce carriers
Seeking Alpha has published analysis of the air freight express market players – which now ...
News / US cargo pilots, banned from action over pay and conditions, seethe as peak season profits roll in
Cargo pilots in the US are having a tough time – and have to watch their employers reap ...
News / Major 3PLs eye potential of South-east Asian road networks as connectivity and speed improves
Logistics providers are expanding their South-east Asia road freight networks following strong China-ASEAN trade growth ...
Recommends / US judge orders striking ABX Air pilots back to work
“Imagine Christmas without Amazon,” said Judge Black, as he ruled that ABX Air’s striking pilots ...
News / 1.5m Amazon and DHL customers hit as 250 ABX Air pilots begin strike action
Around 1,500,000 Amazon and DHL customers won’t get their packages on time, after 250 ABX Air ...
News / DHL gears up as South-east Asian e-commerce market gathers pace
South-east Asia is set to become one of the world’s fastest-growing regions for e-commerce, with ...
News / ATSG enjoys revenue boost in second quarter as Amazon effect takes hold
ATSG yesterday announced a revenue increase of 19% to $176.5m for the second quarter, but ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 3.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 2. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 4. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 5. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle