Recommends / Express cargo's big shift... to lower revenue
The profile of the express air cargo market is fundamentally changing, according to this report ...
Recommends / Boxed in: logistics companies fear the return of hard borders
The Economist has an interesting article on the impact of protectionism, as well as Brexit, on ...
News / Supply chain operators hit back as new technology comes under attack
Supply chain leaders have defended their adoption of new technologies following the World Economic Forum ...
News / Wincanton and DHL lose warehouse contracts as Tesco trims distribution
Tesco is to take back in-house all the warehousing operations managed by Wincanton and DHL ...
Recommends / Air freight update: to invest – or not – in e-commerce carriers
Seeking Alpha has published analysis of the air freight express market players – which now ...
News / US cargo pilots, banned from action over pay and conditions, seethe as peak season profits roll in
Cargo pilots in the US are having a tough time – and have to watch their employers reap ...
News / Major 3PLs eye potential of South-east Asian road networks as connectivity and speed improves
Logistics providers are expanding their South-east Asia road freight networks following strong China-ASEAN trade growth ...
Recommends / US judge orders striking ABX Air pilots back to work
“Imagine Christmas without Amazon,” said Judge Black, as he ruled that ABX Air’s striking pilots ...
News / 1.5m Amazon and DHL customers hit as 250 ABX Air pilots begin strike action
Around 1,500,000 Amazon and DHL customers won’t get their packages on time, after 250 ABX Air ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times