DP World Headlines
News / Jebel Ali hit by less transhipment, but new facilities give DP World a boost
DP World reported a 3.2% upturn in volumes in 2016, handling 63.7m teu, with like-for-like volumes ...
News / DP World issues alert over recruitment scam
Dubai-headquartered international container terminal operator DP World has warned that criminals have been impersonating the company ...
News / Ports America to develop a new Canadian Atlantic 'gateway for next-generation ULCVs'
US container terminal operator Ports America has signed an agreement with Sydney Harbour Investment Partners ...
News / DP World and Canadian pension fund link up to create $3.7bn port investment platform
DP World and Canadian fund manager Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec (CDPQ) are ...
Recommends / DP World container volumes hit by tough trading conditions
Everywhere you look companies are struggling with poor rates of growth – GDP growth is ...
News / Hyperloop One nets $50m more investment as first full transport system test looms
Revolutionary transport system Hyperloop One has netted $50m in investment from DP World. The port operator’s ...
Comment / Analysis: 'The Parent Trap' – can DP World cut the apron strings?
The story of Dubai World – the ultimate owner of port operator DP World – ...
News / DP World unveils $1billion project to develop greenfield container port in Ecuador
DP World has won a concession to develop and operate a new container facility in ...
Recommends / Breakaway Somaliland dreams its port will boost independence
The wonders that a fully functioning port can do for a new nation never cease to ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times