Drewry air freight rates Headlines
News / Air freight rates maintained a steady course through Chinese holiday
Airfreight rates remained resilient through Chinese New Year, with Drewry’s East-West Airfreight Price Index reporting its ...
News / A Christmas gift for the air cargo market after a mostly miserable year
It feels good to end what has been a mostly miserable year for air freight ...
News / Air freight rates improve a little, but in relation to what?
Air freight rates edged back towards last December levels in August – but September “Hanjin effect” spikes ...
Recommends / Better business? Modest air cargo volume growth in the northern hemisphere, while yields have held
July has failed to live up to the air cargo growth – however small – ...
News / Drewry sees air freight rates fall to second-lowest level in four years
It’s still a poor air freight market – in fact, terrible. According to Drewry’s East-West ...
Recommends / Mixed messages from April air cargo data
Mixed messages from various data providers today. World ACD reported that despite air cargo volumes ...
News / TAC Index will provide air freight rate transparency – and looks ahead to financial markets
Shippers and forwarders can now access a real-time spot market air freight rates, as well as the possibility ...
News / Record low air freight rates means investment in service quality stays on the horizon
The news that air cargo rates have fallen to their lowest level since Drewry launched ...
News / Sky darkens over an already gloomy air cargo market as pricing falls
Overall weakness in the air freight market is being exacerbated by low pricing, The Loadstar ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 5.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals