Drewry air freight rates Headlines
News / Air freight rates maintained a steady course through Chinese holiday
Airfreight rates remained resilient through Chinese New Year, with Drewry’s East-West Airfreight Price Index reporting its ...
News / A Christmas gift for the air cargo market after a mostly miserable year
It feels good to end what has been a mostly miserable year for air freight ...
News / Air freight rates improve a little, but in relation to what?
Air freight rates edged back towards last December levels in August – but September “Hanjin effect” spikes ...
Recommends / Better business? Modest air cargo volume growth in the northern hemisphere, while yields have held
July has failed to live up to the air cargo growth – however small – ...
News / Drewry sees air freight rates fall to second-lowest level in four years
It’s still a poor air freight market – in fact, terrible. According to Drewry’s East-West ...
Recommends / Mixed messages from April air cargo data
Mixed messages from various data providers today. World ACD reported that despite air cargo volumes ...
News / TAC Index will provide air freight rate transparency – and looks ahead to financial markets
Shippers and forwarders can now access a real-time spot market air freight rates, as well as the possibility ...
News / Record low air freight rates means investment in service quality stays on the horizon
The news that air cargo rates have fallen to their lowest level since Drewry launched ...
News / Sky darkens over an already gloomy air cargo market as pricing falls
Overall weakness in the air freight market is being exacerbated by low pricing, The Loadstar ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates