News / Asia-Europe rates continue to frustrate shippers as alliance reshuffle looms
Despite the high load factors on containerships sailing from Asia to North Europe, spot rates ...
News / Check the terminal choices before you pick your carrier, shippers advised
As the new alliance route networks finally begin to take shape – less than a ...
News / There's a 'window of opportunity” for container lines to delay newbuild deliveries
Container lines should follow the example of Maersk Line and negotiate deferring new vessel deliveries. Analyst Drewry says ...
News / Air cargo rates boost after Hanjin collapse will be short-lived, says consultant
Airfreight rates benefited from false bargaining powers rather than any significant modal shift in the ...
News / Jebel Ali hit by less transhipment, but new facilities give DP World a boost
DP World reported a 3.2% upturn in volumes in 2016, handling 63.7m teu, with like-for-like volumes ...
News / Analyst predicts Maersk will enjoy a bumper 2017
Ahead of the Maersk Group 2016 annual report due on Wednesday, analyst Jefferies has predicted ...
News / Asia-Europe container trade to see more capacity reductions in bid to prevent rates slump
The traditional seasonal slump in Asia-Europe container freight rates could be avoided this year, as ...
News / Port and container terminal consolidation can mitigate the impact of ULCVs
Port and terminal consolidation is the “only long-term answer” to mitigate the impact of fewer ...
News / Warning to shippers that delay signing contracts with container lines: rates could jump 40%
Ocean carriers were in confident mood this week, with most container lines announcing increased FAK ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today