Driverless vehicles Headlines
Fury Road: the driverless future – did Uber 'Google it'?
The Loadstar recently spent the best part of week visiting some of the new freight ...
Recommends / PSA to roadtest autonomous truck platooning in Singapore
The global truck driver shortage could soon be alleviated by the imminent usage of autonomous vehicles. They have already ...
Recommends / The end of the automotive supply chain
Here’s an interesting view of the future from TechCrunch, which looks at how the automotive supply ...
News / UK government launches consultation on driverless trucks - which could join the highways as soon as 2018
The UK government has launched a consultation on the introduction of driverless vehicles on the ...
Recommends / Self-driving trucks: what's the future for America's 3.5m truckers?
Driverless vehicles appear to be one of the new breed of disruptive technologies that is ...
Recommends / The driverless truck is coming, and it’s going to automate millions of jobs
Flexport’s Ryan Petersen has penned this rather brilliant post – honestly, are these guys actually ...
Recommends / Rolls-Royce reveals vision of shore-based control centres for Unmanned Cargo Ships
It’s like something out of James Bond. Marine engine manufacturer Roll-Royce has been developing the ...
Recommends / US Army truck test could accelerate autonomous driving
If there’s one line of work that could clearly really benefit from driverless trucks, it ...
Recommends / Cars will drive themselves before freight trains do
If one mode of transport would seem ideally suited to becoming driverless, it is surely ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Anna on DHL gears up as South-east Asian e-commerce market gathers pace
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times