News / Delamode expands East European footprint with acquisition of PirkAnglijoje
Delamode Group has acquired Lithuania-based e-commerce delivery provider PirkAnglijoje to expand its online delivery service, ...
News / Amazon eyes savings as shipping costs soar
Amazon plans to drive down logistics costs though economies of scale, it announced yesterday – but revealed ...
News / WCA launch will help forwarders be part of the e-commerce logistics revolution
The WCA forwarder group has launched a new network to help members join the e-commerce ...
Recommends / Why China’s Alibaba keeps its distance from logistics arm Cainiao
An interesting article from Bloomberg on Alibaba’s logistics arm, Cainiao Smart Logistics Network. An unprofitable ...
News / Airlines must partner with last-mile specialists to capture e-commerce cargo volumes
Network airlines should forge new partnerships and embrace data sharing to avoid missing out on ...
News / US warehouse rents on the increase as e-commerce puts pressure on space
If you build it, chances are not only that tenants will come, but also that others ...
Recommends / Order for bigger aircraft signals YTO Express's global ambitions
YTO Express is setting up an international operation to serve cross-border e-commerce and China’s hi-tech ...
News / Alibaba: 'Air cargo industry must step up its game to keep pace with e-commerce growth'
The air cargo industry must change to meet growing demand from rapidly expanding cross-border e-commerce, ...
Recommends / $1.5bn boost for Cainiao as it eyes cross-border e-commerce
An interesting article on Cainiao, Alibaba’s logistics platform, which has raised $1.54bn from six groups if ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times