Recommends / E-commerce – not as big as you think
As this article points out, if you live in the UK or on either of ...
News / DHL gears up as South-east Asian e-commerce market gathers pace
South-east Asia is set to become one of the world’s fastest-growing regions for e-commerce, with ...
Recommends / Special delivery: China’s logistics boom
ANZ’s head of technology China has written a blog on the country’s express sector. With ...
News / DHL ramps up operations to capitalise on booming Thai e-commerce and links with China's JD.com
DHL is ramping up its e-commerce operations in Asia with the launch of a next-day ...
Recommends / YTO Express and SF Airlines plan more cargo flights from Beijing
Chinese express carriers are marching ahead with their growth plans. YTO Express Airlines is hoping ...
Recommends / Shoppers flock to buy online – and that means trouble for UPS
So it has happened again. However much they plan for the widely anticipated boom in ...
News / Alert to airlines on 'unsafe' hoverboards as IATA calls for stiff penalty for shippers that mis-declare battery devices
IATA is warning airlines, airports and passengers to take special note of regulations covering hoverboards ...
Recommends / A new express-focused airline launches in China
Another day, another new freight airline. This time it’s in China: United Star Express Airlines. ...
Recommends / Deloitte: Holidays won't be quite as happy as last year
Although logistics companies are reporting that things are picking up, US holiday sales growth will ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today