People / Ross Barnett takes over from Phil Rawlings as UK cargo manager for Emirates
Emirates has named Ross Barnett as its new cargo manager for the UK. He takes ...
Recommends / Is Emirates airline running out of sky?
You may think you know Emirates, but this high-level Bloomberg feature, complete with an interview ...
Recommends / Gloomy Emirates warns of 'bleak global economic outlook' as profits tumble in first half
Emirates’ first-half results, which saw profits tumble 64%, failed to specify how successful its cargo ...
Recommends / Emirates aircraft ‘explodes’ on touchdown at Dubai
Emirates has had its first major “incident” after an aircraft caught fire during an emergency landing ...
News / Forwarders see dark skies for airfreight as Emirates raises prices 'to make operations viable'
Emirates SkyCargo says it has been forced to raise its rates as it struggles to ...
News / Cambodia the new hot-spot for air freight providers as rival Bangladesh falters
Cambodia is the hot new destination in air freight, with numerous carriers taking advantage of ...
News / Emirates cargo chief paints gloomy picture of peak season and year-end volumes
The traditional end-of-year peak season for air cargo could disappear this year, according to Emirates ...
News / Emirates announces record annual profit, but warns against protectionism abroad
Emirates Group today warned against protectionism as it announced its 28th consecutive full-year profit: a ...
News / A plan to revolutionise air freight as 'visibly better' Cargo iQ succeeds Cargo2000
The air freight industry is set to benefit significantly and reap competitive advantage from a ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 5.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals