News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
Recommends / Emirates boss denies reports of merger with Etihad
Two “restructuring” transit-reliant airlines, hubs an hour apart by road in the same country. There ...
People / Ross Barnett takes over from Phil Rawlings as UK cargo manager for Emirates
Emirates has named Ross Barnett as its new cargo manager for the UK. He takes ...
Recommends / Is Emirates airline running out of sky?
You may think you know Emirates, but this high-level Bloomberg feature, complete with an interview ...
Recommends / Gloomy Emirates warns of 'bleak global economic outlook' as profits tumble in first half
Emirates’ first-half results, which saw profits tumble 64%, failed to specify how successful its cargo ...
News / Emirates the latest airline to axe Nigeria routes as currency crisis deepens
Emirates has scaled back its Nigeria routes in response to a worsening currency crisis in ...
Recommends / Emirates aircraft ‘explodes’ on touchdown at Dubai
Emirates has had its first major “incident” after an aircraft caught fire during an emergency landing ...
News / Forwarders see dark skies for airfreight as Emirates raises prices 'to make operations viable'
Emirates SkyCargo says it has been forced to raise its rates as it struggles to ...
News / Cambodia the new hot-spot for air freight providers as rival Bangladesh falters
Cambodia is the hot new destination in air freight, with numerous carriers taking advantage of ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates