Recommends / Etihad fails to boost cargo volumes in 'very tough' environment
Etihad has acknowledged the difficult business environment – but failed to note intense competition in the Gulf ...
Recommends / Etihad heads off Trump tensions with pledge not to grow in US
Etihad has stalled a possible battle with the new US administration, saying it is “very ...
Recommends / Alitalia – the airline that broke the camel's back
ATW has published a good comment piece on Etihad – and its chronically underperforming partner, ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO Hogan to go as carrier struggles with investments
So pre-Christmas press reports are true: James Hogan, the authoritarian chief of Etihad, is set ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO denies carrier will invest in Lufthansa
Yesterday’s reports that Etihad was considering a stake in Lufthansa have been roundly rebuffed by the ...
People / Hogan out at Etihad as strategy changes, threatening thousands of other jobs
There are to be a number of management changes in the airline industry. Handesblatt is reporting ...
Recommends / Lufthansa and Etihad – from enemies to partners
“If you can’t beat them, join them”, the old saying goes. And it looks like ...
Recommends / Alitalia denies Lufthansa-Etihad talks on shareholding
Is this a big change of heart from Lufthansa? It appears to have switched course ...
Recommends / Etihad announces 41% rise in net profit, but is quiet on cargo revenue
Etihad has announced a 2015 net profit of $103m, up 41% on the previous year. ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals