People / A question of succession, as Evergreen says farewell to founder Chang Yung-fa
There are few people better placed to write an obituary of former Evergreen founder and ...
News / Maersk Line still the largest container line in 2016, but is not immune to overcapacity and weak demand
Maersk Line has retained its position as the world’s largest container shipping line, according to ...
News / Zim sails through the rates storm to turn in its third consecutive quarterly profit
Despite a “challenging environment”, Israeli carrier, Zim Line, still managed to squeeze out a net ...
News / Evergreen in bullish challenge to rivals by chartering a series of 18,000teu ships
Recently demoted to the fifth largest container line in the world by the merger of ...
Recommends / Evergreen expects better profitability as freight rates rise
Renewed optimism at Taiwan’s largest container line, as Evergreen vice-chairman Bronson Hsieh tells reporters that ...
Recommends / Evergreen International Airlines files voluntary Chapter 7 bankruptcy
It’s been a messy month or so for now-defunct US carrier Evergreen International. On new ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 5.MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam