Recommends / Box lines offer to change pricing policy to appease EU antitrust probe
GRIs could become a thing of the past as the major container shipping lines try ...
People / A question of succession, as Evergreen says farewell to founder Chang Yung-fa
There are few people better placed to write an obituary of former Evergreen founder and ...
News / Maersk Line still the largest container line in 2016, but is not immune to overcapacity and weak demand
Maersk Line has retained its position as the world’s largest container shipping line, according to ...
News / Zim sails through the rates storm to turn in its third consecutive quarterly profit
Despite a “challenging environment”, Israeli carrier, Zim Line, still managed to squeeze out a net ...
News / Evergreen in bullish challenge to rivals by chartering a series of 18,000teu ships
Recently demoted to the fifth largest container line in the world by the merger of ...
Recommends / Evergreen expects better profitability as freight rates rise
Renewed optimism at Taiwan’s largest container line, as Evergreen vice-chairman Bronson Hsieh tells reporters that ...
Recommends / Evergreen International Airlines files voluntary Chapter 7 bankruptcy
It’s been a messy month or so for now-defunct US carrier Evergreen International. On new ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates