Recommends / Box lines offer to change pricing policy to appease EU antitrust probe
GRIs could become a thing of the past as the major container shipping lines try ...
People / A question of succession, as Evergreen says farewell to founder Chang Yung-fa
There are few people better placed to write an obituary of former Evergreen founder and ...
News / Maersk Line still the largest container line in 2016, but is not immune to overcapacity and weak demand
Maersk Line has retained its position as the world’s largest container shipping line, according to ...
News / Zim sails through the rates storm to turn in its third consecutive quarterly profit
Despite a “challenging environment”, Israeli carrier, Zim Line, still managed to squeeze out a net ...
News / Evergreen in bullish challenge to rivals by chartering a series of 18,000teu ships
Recently demoted to the fifth largest container line in the world by the merger of ...
Recommends / Evergreen expects better profitability as freight rates rise
Renewed optimism at Taiwan’s largest container line, as Evergreen vice-chairman Bronson Hsieh tells reporters that ...
Recommends / Evergreen International Airlines files voluntary Chapter 7 bankruptcy
It’s been a messy month or so for now-defunct US carrier Evergreen International. On new ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 5.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals