News / Expeditors 'a takeover target' as results and revenue prospects disappoint
Senior executives from Expeditors, North America’s largest freight forwarder, put on a brave face yesterday, ...
News / Tough first quarter for Expeditors – customers cautious with their logistics dollars
Expeditors has had a challenging first quarter, which it blamed on current economic headwinds. But even ...
Comment / Analysis: Expeditors shareholders want greater value, despite 'best year ever'
“The best year in the company’s history doesn’t happen by accident,” said Jeffrey Musser, Expeditors’ ...
News / Bullish Expeditors bucks 2015's 'weak market' trend with increased margins and profits
US freight forwarder Expeditors International yesterday announced increased profits, despite falling volumes and declining freight rates. The ...
People / Carol Kijac joins SEKO Logistics as chief sales officer
Former Expeditors sales veteran Carol Kijac has been appointed chief sales officer of SEKO Logistics ...
News / Expeditors detours from acquisition trail to focus on the road to organic growth
US freight forwarder Expeditors said it remained uninterested in the current wave of merger and ...
News / Sudden surge in air freight demand ex-Asia sees backlog build up
A sudden surge in air freight demand has led to cargo building up in Asian ...
Recommends / Expeditors reports revenue drop as Asian shipping slows
It will come as no surprise to anyone in the freight industry that another major ...
Comment / Analysis: could 2015 be a year to remember for sparkling Expeditors?
If things go smoothly in the second half of 2015, US logistics company Expeditors will ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today