Express Yourself Headlines
Recommends / Boxed in: logistics companies fear the return of hard borders
The Economist has an interesting article on the impact of protectionism, as well as Brexit, on ...
Recommends / Logistics companies fear the return of hard borders
Astronomic growth of cross-border e-commerce has catapulted the express sector to record revenues. But Donald ...
Recommends / China's major logistics companies seek listings to compete with global rivals
An interesting report from China claims domestic express operators are looking to list on both ...
Recommends / FedEx lifts outlook after buying TNT Express
The Wall Street Journal provides the lowdown on FedEx’s first interim results since it completed ...
News / E-commerce boom drives demand for B737 freighter conversions higher than supply
Carriers (or internet sales giants) looking to turn Boeing 737s into cargo aircraft are facing ...
News / New owner FedEx will keep TNT brand, staff and hubs – for now
Today marks the start of what promises to be a long process of integration, as ...
News / ASL takes over TNT's two airlines as FedEx deal completes
TNT’s airlines have now become ASL Airlines Belgium and ASL Airlines Spain, after the express ...
Recommends / SF Express plans reverse listing as its hunger for investment cash builds
SF Express, which has been eying an IPO for some months, is planning a back-door ...
Recommends / Special delivery: China’s logistics boom
ANZ’s head of technology China has written a blog on the country’s express sector. With ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today