Recommends / FAA proposes fourth hazmat fine against Amazon this year
We do keep banging on about it, but there again it does keep happening. The ...
Recommends / FAA's new drone laws will allow US companies to innovate
The latest on the drone revolution comes from the US, where the Federal Aviation Authority ...
Recommends / FAA levies two more fines on Amazon for mishandling dangerous goods
Amazon is going to have to sharpen up its act. It has been fined again ...
Recommends / FAA proposes $350,000 hazmat fine for Amazon after drain cleaner leak harms UPS staff
In a good example of the dangers of e-commerce shipments, Amazon may have to pay ...
News / Debate over fire risk from lithium batteries being carried in aircraft bellies heats up
Yesterday’s lobbying letter from various industrial groups, hoping to persuade the US not to ban ...
Recommends / Lithium battery companies lobby US to 'protect American commerce'
The air cargo lithium battery debate rumbles on: to fly them on passenger aircraft or ...
News / Banning lithium batteries from aircraft bellies won't stop fake or smuggled shipments – IATA
IATA has defended its controversial decision to vote against a ban on rechargeable battery shipments ...
Recommends / FAA proposes $58,600 penalty against FedEx for alleged hazmat violations
If even the biggest companies can’t manage to stick to shipment regulations, then it’s certainly ...
Recommends / New FAA rules prohibit cargo delivery by drone
If you want to know why a drone-based supply chain future is looking less and ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times