News / UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
UASC has revised the upcoming UK call of its 18,800 teu AL Muraykh from Felixstowe ...
Recommends / Tilbury’s £1bn drive to expand into Thames 'global trading port'
The FT has been talking to the port of Tilbury – which, far from bowing ...
News / 10,000 empty Hanjin containers stuck at Felixstowe as congestion returns
The UK’s biggest container port has seen a recent return of landside congestion, leading to ...
News / Terminal operators under fire from shippers over high fees for releasing Hanjin containers
The fall-out from the bankruptcy of South Korean line Hanjin continues this week as more ...
Recommends / Felixstowe digs in to be ready for more ULCVs
A report from the East Anglian Times says that the UK’s biggest container port at ...
News / EXCLUSIVE Port of Felixstowe u-turn on insistence on VGM, but will charge for weighing boxes
The UK’s largest box port, Felixstowe, said yesterday it would allow containers to be delivered to ...
News / Bad weather hits Felixstowe, so UASC diverts more sailings to London Gateway
Adverse weather at the UK’s biggest container port, Felixstowe, caused more disruption last week, and ...
News / Felixstowe, London Gateway and Southampton first UK ports to offer container weighing service
DP World’s two UK container terminals at London Gateway and Southampton are to offer shippers container ...
News / Congestion at Felixstowe pushes Maersk to divert another Asia-Europe call to Gateway
Maersk Line is switching a second Asia-North Europe loop vessel to London Gateway this week ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times