News / Forwarders should become industry disrupters, but beware the politicians
3PLs have the opportunity to disrupt the market – if they embrace technological change and ...
News / Forwarders finally on equal footing with air cargo carriers following outbreak of peace between IATA and FIATA
It has taken four years, and several disagreements, but forwarders are no longer mere “agents” ...
People / BIFA plans forwarding qualification – but is asking 'what training does the industry want?'
BIFA is considering launching a professional standard qualification – but is seeking the advice of ...
News / IATA and FIATA agree to disagree on air freight plan – at a cost to forwarder/airline relations
All air freight forwarders must be free to choose whether or not to sign up ...
News / IATA and FIATA air cargo deal finally ready for take-off, but CASS still a sticking point
A long three years after the idea was first debated, it appears that forwarders will ...
News / FIATA's Young Freight Forwarder of the Year is following in her mother's footsteps
The 2015 Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year is Daniella Smal of Zambia, who ...
News / An airline-forwarder relationship to push air cargo into the modern age is closer
The painfully slow attempt to equalise the relationship between forwarders and airlines is inching ahead, ...
News / Forwarders must keep up with technology and add value to services or lose business
Freight forwarders have been given a stark warning of the need to provide value-added services ...
News / FIATA squares up to airlines over plan for surcharge for using paper AWBs
Relations between FIATA and IATA could become increasingly tense following FIATA’s decision, according to IATA, ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times