financial results Headlines
News / Setting up services for Amazon and Q4 pilots' strike impact ATSG results
ATSG’s financial results were hit by increased expenses from the ‘ramp-up’ of services for Amazon ...
News / Q4 boost not enough to prevent Zim sinking into the red for 2016
A strong end-of-year for Israeli shipping line Zim was not enough to offset damage caused ...
News / Tough markets and slimmer yields push Panalpina profits down 40%
Pressure on yields and a dwindling oil and gas market hit Panalpina profits last year. They fell 40% ...
News / Record profits in 2016, so now K+N is set to hit the acquisition trail
Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) saw a record profit performance in 2016, despite diminishing revenue and ...
News / Weak rates in 2016 impact Hapag-Lloyd revenue and profits
Preliminary full-year 2016 results from Hapag-Lloyd indicate the continuance of the “more for less” theme ...
News / Bullish IAG Cargo chief puts his faith in technology as revenue drops
IAG Cargo on Friday announced a 6.6% decline in commercial revenue last year. It reported 2016 revenue ...
News / 'Historic' year for Atlas Air as profits soar, but Florida West will be grounded
Atlas Air yesterday announced an “historic year”, profits of $42.6m, up from $7.2m a year ...
News / AF-KLM blames cargo losses on low load factors and stiff competition
Air France-KLM announced yet another full-year loss in its cargo operations. However, there was a 1% ...
Recommends / Port of Hamburg stops the rot
Port of Hamburg has reversed 2015’s disastrous 9.3% decline in container throughput, handling 8.9m teu ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today