Recommends / Finnair hit by strike at Helsinki Airport
Finnair will cancel more than 90 flights through its Helsinki Airport hub and suspend cargo ...
People / Finnair calls in hi-tech logistics manager to head cargo sales
Finnair Cargo has snapped up a former Nokia and Microsoft logistics manager. Fredrik Wildtgrube joins ...
News / Finnair looks internally to appoint new head of cargo
Finnair has promoted Janne Tarvainen to head of cargo, following the resignation of Antti Kuusenmäki. ...
News / IAG Cargo in freighter-sharing deal with Finnair on a DHL aircraft out of Helsinki
IAG Cargo has finally signed another freighter-sharing deal, this time with Finnair Cargo – on ...
News / IAG Cargo chief says 2014 was a 'strong' year and announces tie-up with Finnair
IAG Cargo said on Friday its commercial revenues in 2014 had risen 2.4% year on ...
News / Finnair Cargo announces end of MD-11F operations and long-haul freighter flights
Finnair Cargo has made the “difficult decision” to phase out its MD-11F operations and end ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times