Freight Transport Association Headlines
News / Brexit brings Britain and its logistics sector 'huge opportunities', claims Whitehall
The UK government has promised it is aiming to secure a Brexit deal that works for ...
News / New industrial strategy for post-Brexit Britain could give logistics sector a boost
Freight and supply chain representatives have welcomed UK government proposals for a new national industrial ...
News / FTA determined to keep freight in the mix as Brexit negotiations rumble on
The UK remains in limbo as the government keeps its plans for Brexit secret, but the ...
News / Concerns raised over transport and haulage firms' exposure to Trailblazer tax
Road hauliers have been warned that only a few months remain before they are subject ...
News / Whitehall must sort out Customs and trade deals, or Brexit will hit UK freight sector hard, says FTA
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has urged the UK government to make the interests of ...
News / Freight groups cheer decision for new lorry park near Dover to replace Operation Stack
Freight groups support the UK government’s announcement that it is to invest £250m in the ...
News / Chance to have your say on government plan for a new tunnel under the Thames
The UK government has launched a public consultation on the design of a new River Thames ...
News / Heathrow unveils £180m plan to double air cargo volumes over the next 15 years
The UK’s most important air cargo gateway, Heathrow, is set to see a significant expansion ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times